Tumblr user Tre Baker has created a stunning series of captures called 'Google Street Scenes' that depicts famous movie scenes set up in a Google maps template.
The photos are instantaneously recognizable and the memories of the film flood back to you. Baker makes each shot appear realistic by adding extra details. Each cinematic frame has corner box street maps, directional arrows and features the street address. The project seems completely realistic. Films displayed in the project include Goodfellas, No Country for Old Men, Smokey and the Bandit and several other notorious cinematic masterpieces. Tre Baker is pushing the boundaries of creativity and merging cinema and social media.
Tumblr user Tre Baker is changing the way we view art, cinema and Google with his work.
Tumblr User Tre Baker Turns Famous Film Scenes into Google Street Views
1. Film-inspired Street Views - Opportunity for creating immersive film experiences through interactive street views on digital platforms.
2. Cinematic Augmented Reality - Potential for merging real-world locations and famous movie scenes through augmented reality technology.
3. Social Media Art Integration - Innovative approaches in integrating artistic creations, such as Tre Baker's Google Street Scenes, into social media platforms.
1. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunities in enhancing movie experiences through interactive digital platforms and augmented reality.
2. Technology - Opportunity for developing advanced augmented reality tools for merging virtual movie scenes with real-world locations.
3. Social Media - Potential for integrating artistic and creative content within social media platforms to offer unique and engaging experiences.