Mumbai's Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport is now home to the Truefitt & Hill grooming kiosk. The booth is modeled after the interior layout of the air terminal via circular formations that follow up on the designs of three previously existing stores.
This mini shop will allow visitors to groom themselves in between flights. A series of Truefitt & Hill products are now available at the center, offering shaving creams, aftershave, cologne and several accessories.
In future, this desk plans to expand into wallets, cuff links and pens, making it the ultimate one-stop shop for fashion-savvy males. The items are also suited to all skin types, making the concept all the more approachable for diverse shoppers. Two televisions advertising the brand's collections will drive further attention to the items.
The Truefitt & Hill Chatrapati Shivaji Airport Kiosk Grooms Visitors
1. Airport Grooming Kiosks - The rise of airport grooming kiosks provide a convenient opportunity for travelers to indulge in pampering while on the go.
2. Personal Care Travel Kits - The expansion of personal care travel kits to include a wider range of products presents a chance for brands to tap into this growing market segment.
3. In-transit Shopping - The trend of in-transit shopping opens up opportunities for businesses to create innovative retail experiences that cater to travelers' unique needs.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can take advantage of the growing demand for travel-friendly products through the development of unique and convenient offerings.
2. Retail - The retail industry can implement disruptive innovation by creating immersive shopping experiences that cater specifically to the needs of travelers.
3. Tourism and Hospitality - The tourism and hospitality industry can capitalize on the convenience trend by expanding offerings to include in-transit shopping and grooming services.