The Triciclo Kamikaze isn't your typical tricycle. Forget about the traditional training wheels for little ones, this ride looks more like a motorized trike than a three-wheeled bicycle. A heavy-duty mean machine, it nevertheless does away with the engine so as to make it pollution-free.
Designed by Mariano Ayastuy, the Triciclo Kamikaze offers a cool and manly city ride. Thankfully, Ayastuy's love for nature compelled him to create something eco-friendly. Larger than a pedal bike, the Triciclo Kamikaze withstands impacts while ensuring a better grip when landing during off-road adventures. It also features a structural pipe box section, an aluminum circular 2-inch team Shimano Alivio derailleur and mechanical disc brakes.
The Triciclo Kamikaze May be Engineless, But Still Looks Heavy-Duty
1. Eco-friendly Transportation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop and market more pollution-free transportation options for urban environments.
2. Heavy-duty Tricycles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create durable and versatile tricycles for off-road adventures and urban commuting.
3. Sustainable Urban Mobility - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate sustainable transportation solutions into city infrastructures to reduce pollution and improve mobility.
1. Transportation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate and enhance the transportation industry with cleaner and greener alternatives.
2. Outdoor Sports and Recreation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and manufacture heavy-duty tricycles for outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers.
3. Urban Planning and Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with city planners to incorporate sustainable mobility solutions into urban development projects.