Trestique launched a reimagined product packaging design with refillable capabilities. The on-the-go beauty and cosmetics brand partnered with Carbonfund to work on reducing its carbon footprint. Conscious consumers purchase all of Trestique's products with guaranteed endless reusability, including highlighters, eyebrow pencils, and lip balms.
The packs are made from 86% recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. The brand partnered with Pact, a US-based company that processes hard-to-recycled beauty SKUs to dispose of its product packaging appropriately. Trestique's partnership with Carbonfund, on the other hand, supports carbon reduction, including outputs from its shipping and product development. Jenn Kapahi, the beauty brand's co-CEO and founder, explained that the team wanted to approach sustainability with a 360-degree approach, targeting all aspects of its collection.
Image Credit: Trestique
Trestique Launched Refillable Packaging to Reduce Carbon Emissions
1. Refillable Cosmetics - Opportunity for beauty brands to reduce carbon footprint by offering refillable packaging options for their products.
2. Eco-friendly Packaging - Opportunity for brands to use recycled and recyclable packaging materials to appeal to conscious consumers and reduce waste.
3. Sustainable Partnerships - Opportunity for brands to form partnerships with eco-friendly companies to support carbon reduction and other sustainable initiatives.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Refillable and eco-friendly packaging options offer beauty and cosmetics brands disruptive innovation opportunities to appeal to conscious consumers and reduce their carbon footprint.
2. Packaging and Recycling - Sustainable packaging and recycling companies have the opportunity to partner with brands to dispose of hard-to-recycle beauty SKUs and reduce waste.
3. Shipping and Logistics - Companies in the shipping and logistics industry can offer carbon reduction solutions to brands to support their sustainable initiatives and reduce emissions.