TrendHunter.com has been listed by countless media and has been referenced in several influential books. One of them was a business and economics book by Brad Schepp.
How eBay Really Works mentioned Trendhunter.com as a resourceful site when looking for ideas on setting up your own eBay business.
This free online magazine features articles on the newest pop-culture trends, often before you may have heard of them. A recent issue, for example, had articles on the comeback that mustaches are making; a taxi service geared to women, called Pink Ladies; and “comfy” sweaters that are big now thanks to Bolivia’s new president, Evo Morales (who favors these to shirts and ties). TREND HUNTER is certain to provide inspiration and a wealth of ideas for sourcing products and even tweaking your listings.
1. Pop-culture Trends - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore emerging pop-culture trends to identify new product ideas and marketing strategies.
2. Niche Taxi Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop specialized taxi services tailored to specific demographic groups or market niches.
3. Fashion Trends - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Stay ahead of fashion trends to create unique and sought-after products in the clothing industry.
1. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leverage online marketplaces and platforms like eBay to optimize e-commerce strategies and grow sales.
2. Media and Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Continuously provide timely and relevant content to attract and engage audiences in the fast-paced media industry.
3. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize emerging fashion trends to differentiate and disrupt the traditional fashion and apparel industry.