As the world slowly begins to reopen, the future of travel feels hopeful and The Kare Lab created a Travel Protect Kit to support the new normal. The kit designed to support worldwide travelers is stocked with medical-grade protective gear and it provides a compact way for people to gain peace of mind on the go.
The kit contains 10 three-ply disposable face masks, alcohol cloth wipes, an acrylic full face protection shield and a complimentary travel pouch for keeping all of the essentials neatly contained. Although it is unclear what lasting regulatory changes will be made to boarding, disembarking and the duration of travel, the travel protection kit for domestic and international travelers helps people take their personal safety into their own hands.
The Kare Lab's Travel Protect Kit is Stocked with Medical-Grade Solutions
1. Protective Travel Gear - The demand for travel-specific safety gear will increase, creating opportunities for innovative gear with new features and designs.
2. Compact Medical Travel Kits - The popularity of compact and easily accessible travel kits will continue to rise, creating opportunities for companies to design and market medical-grade travel kits.
3. Sustainable Travel Kits - The demand for travel kits made from recycled and eco-friendly materials will continue to increase, creating opportunities for companies to innovate in material science and sustainability.
1. Travel Gear and Accessories - The travel gear industry can create new products that make travel safe and more accessible in uncertain times.
2. Medical Supplies and Equipment - Medical equipment manufacturers can leverage their expertise to design and produce medical-grade travel kits that are more effective and better adapted for travel.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - Companies that innovate in materials science and sustainability can leverage these trends to create travel kits made from recycled or eco-friendly materials that are both safe and environmentally friendly.