New TOLED Transparent displays are not only rad, but they prove that the future is now. The company has created 70 - 80% transparent displays, which means that the screens are almost as clear as glass. The overall result appears to be astounding!
"Universal Display Corporation's TOLED® transparent and top-emitting OLED technology uses a proprietary transparent contact structure to create displays that can be transparent, that is, top- and bottom-emitting or, selectively, top-emitting only." - UNIVERSAL DISPLAY
1. Transparent OLED Displays - Transparent OLED displays are revolutionizing the display industry by providing see-through displays.
2. Top-emmiting Oleds - Top-emitting OLEDs are offering new opportunities in the development of transparent displays.
3. Transparent Displays - Transparent displays are quickly becoming the go-to option for clear and impressive displays in multiple industries.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies should invest in transparent OLED displays to enhance the appeal of their devices.
2. Architecture and Design - Architects and designers can leverage transparent OLED displays to create unique and visually intriguing installations and displays.
3. Automotive - The use of transparent OLED displays in automotive interfaces can enhance driver experience without compromising visibility or safety.