This transparent coffee table by Tjep. uses a completely unconventional design inspiration. They have used a mapped out piece of DNA in order to create the blueprints for the finished product.
Tjep. worked together with Dutch DNA in order to achieve this interesting transparent coffee table. The DNA that was used in the process was from the daughter of the Dutch doctor who founded Dutch DNA. Now she forever has a piece of her innermost makeup in a piece of unforgettable furniture.
This method to gain the design for furniture is certainly intriguing. If this technology were made available to the public, there is no doubt individuals would want furniture and even a variety of other objects modeled after their DNA and that of their loved ones.
Tjep. Uses DNA Mapping to Create This Transparent Coffee Table
1. Dna-formulated Furniture - Using DNA mapping to create furniture designs opens up new possibilities for customization and personalization.
2. Transparent Furniture - Creating transparent furniture using unconventional design inspirations like DNA mapping creates unique and interesting home decor pieces.
3. Personalized Furniture Design - The use of DNA mapping for furniture design opens up a new market for personalized and customized home decor pieces.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Incorporating DNA mapping technology into furniture manufacturing processes could be a disruptive innovation for the industry, offering new opportunities for customization and unique design.
2. Interior Design - The use of DNA mapping for furniture design creates unique and interesting opportunities for interior designers to personalize and customize spaces for clients.
3. Genetic Testing - This innovation could also lead to new opportunities and partnerships in the genetic testing industry, as individuals may seek out DNA mapping services specifically for furniture design purposes.