Customers who make purchases at Sainsbury's now until the middle of June have the chance to collect LEGO's Create the World trading cards for kids. In all, there are 140 cards to collect that show off a variety of fun LEGO Minifig characters.
Those who purchase items worth £10 in-store or online through Sainsbury's have the chance to collect a free four-pack of cards, or receive a pack of two trading cards when £5 is spent at participating convenience stores. As part of the promotion, an official card collector's album may also be purchased.
To make it possible for kids to collect the complete collection of Create the World trading cards from LEGO, Sainsbury's will be organizing swapping events at more than 300 local cafes near the end of the summer promotion.
LEGO Launched Create the World Trading Cards for Kids at Sainsbury’s
1. Collectible Trading Cards - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a digital platform for collectible trading cards, allowing users to trade and collect cards online.
2. Promotional Tie-ins - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop partnerships with other brands to create promotional trading cards, increasing brand exposure and customer engagement.
3. Localized Swapping Events - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create an online platform or mobile app to facilitate localized swapping events for trading card enthusiasts, allowing them to connect and trade cards in their local area.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate interactive features into physical toys, such as augmented reality, to enhance the play experience and create a new market segment.
2. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement technology-driven loyalty programs that reward customers for making purchases, such as earning points towards exclusive trading cards or other collectibles.
3. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a platform or service that allows individuals or businesses to easily organize and promote swapping events for trading card enthusiasts.