The Ekanoo Racing Outlaw Supra is a revamped and tuned-up version of the famous Toyota Supra, a car that has always maintained a rich heritage of racing innovation. This new iteration of the Supra however elevates it to a different level of extreme drag-racing speed. This vehicle managed to cover a distance of a quarter mile (0.4 km) in just 6.05 seconds. This gives it a New Import World Record among Outlaw 6-Cylinder category cars.
The Ekanoo Racing Outlaw Supra was tuned by the Ekanoo Racing team and driven by Gary white. This reimagined Toyota Supra is fitted with a Toyota 2JZ engine with Precision Turbo. It is also equipped with high-performance Liberty Transmission.
The record-setting run took place at the 2014/2015 Bahrain National Drag Racing Championship.
This Tune-Up Toyota Supra Set A New World Record
1. Reimagined Racecars - Innovations in tuning-up and revamping cars for extreme drag-racing speeds.
2. New Import World Record Setters - Competitions and advancements in achieving new world records in the Outlaw 6-Cylinder category.
3. Precision Turbo and High-performance Transmission - Use and development of high-tech and specific turbo and transmission systems in racing vehicles.
1. Automotive - Companies in the automotive industry can invest in creating and marketing specialty or customized cars for racing enthusiasts.
2. Sports and Racing Events - Big companies, venue owners, and sports and racing organizations can collaborate in hosting and promoting drag-racing championships that feature these record-setting vehicles.
3. Aerospace and Defense - Manufacturing companies for high-performance parts and systems of these vehicles may explore aerospace and defense industries to further develop and improve their products.