Educational toy subscription boxes have definitely been in demand as consumers want to get their child a head start and encourage a quest for knowledge that will last a lifetime. Many such services reference the early stages of child development and one such brand is Hoppi Box — ideal for kids between zero and three years old.
All products in the toy subscription kit are natural and eco-conscious. The selection of what is inside the box is curated by experts, who build off of research that pertains to fine motor, cognitive, and social skill development. Thus, with the availability of age-appropriate and research-backed toys for each stage, Hoppi Box is able to help parents set "a strong foundation for a lifetime of learning."
Image Credit: Hoppi Box
Hoppi Box is a Toy Subscription That is Informed by Experts
1. Development-focused Toy Subscriptions - Subscription-based services that deliver educational toys, curated by child development experts, are on the rise.
2. Eco-friendly Toy Options - Increasingly, consumers are placing greater emphasis on the need for natural, eco-conscious toys that are free from harmful chemicals and materials.
3. Age-specific Toy Selection - As parents become more aware of the importance of age-appropriate stimulation and development, there is a growing trend of toy subscriptions tailored to specific age groups.
1. Toy Retail - Traditional toy stores have an opportunity to expand their offerings to include educational, research-backed, eco-conscious toy options.
2. Subscription Services - Subscription-based businesses have the opportunity to cater to a growing market: parents who prioritize early childhood development through curated, educational toy deliveries.
3. Market Research - Research firms and consulting companies have an opportunity to work with toy retailers and subscription services to provide expert insights on child development and toy selection.