Illustrator and art director Daniel Aristizábal created an eye-catching visual presentation of the vibrant Toy nail polish bottles to promote the cosmetic line's new website launch. The website will feature the images created by Daniel Aristizábal, which showcase the summery colors of the polish through creative scenery.
The images feature bottles of nail polish placed in abstract situations such as sitting on a tray next to a colorful donut and fast food-like beverages. Other scenes show swimming pools and water slides that are scattered with nail polish bottles, jewels and seemingly random pom-poms. However, each image solidifies the summer vibes and the true essence of the playful nail polish brand.
Each image is incredibly bright and playful to accentuate the colors within the Toy nail polish collection.
These 'Toy' Nail Polish Ads Imagine the Products Coming to Life
1. Visual Product Promotion - Using creative visuals to showcase products is a trend that can lead to disruptive innovation opportunities in advertising and marketing.
2. Playful Branding - Creating a fun and playful brand image is a trend that can lead to disruptive innovation opportunities in beauty and cosmetics.
3. Abstract Product Placements - Using abstract and unconventional methods for product placements is a trend that can lead to disruptive innovation opportunities in visual merchandising and retail displays.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Using creative visuals to showcase products is an innovative opportunity in advertising and marketing that can attract and engage customers.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - Creating a fun and playful brand image is an innovative opportunity in the beauty and cosmetics industry that can set brands apart from competitors and attract younger consumers.
3. Visual Merchandising and Retail Displays - Using unconventional methods for product placements is an innovative opportunity in visual merchandising and retail displays that can create unique and memorable shopping experiences for customers.