Toss this disc and track its movement on the internet. Visit www.tossntrack.com to track how far it goes when others pick it up and toss it further along its journey. The built-in compass keeps it moving in the right direction. The unique tracking number marked on the disc allows you to record and monitor wherever this disc travels. How far will it travel? Where will it travel to? Hmmmmm.
Implications - The recent economic recession has caused consumers to be very wary about the loss of their prized possessions and other products. Therefore, products like this trackable frisbee successfully play upon the consumer fear of losing a product, in fear of having to spend the money to purchase a new one.
Track Your Frisbee Across America
1. Trackable Products - The popularity of trackable frisbees highlights the trend of consumers wanting to keep tabs on their belongings.
2. Fear of Loss - The fear of losing valuable possessions has created a demand for innovative solutions like trackable frisbees.
3. Connected Objects - The integration of technology in everyday objects, like frisbees, demonstrates the trend of creating connected and interactive products.
1. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can capitalize on the trend of trackable products by developing more interactive and connected sporting goods.
2. Technology - The technology industry has an opportunity to explore further integration of tracking technology in everyday objects, such as in this trackable frisbee.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods brands can tap into the fear of loss trend by creating more trackable and durable products to provide peace of mind to consumers.