Anyone who is bored of conventional black speakers that bear no decorative sense of direction in an artsy home should take a look at this collection of TON golden speakers.
Finished in a luxurious coat of 23-karat gold is the Floating Buddha, where his gilded body sits atop a set of speakers. Other majestic speakers include golden tall columns, tabletop eggs and life-sized bullet-shaped sculptures. The TON golden speakers collection is for a homeowner who appreciates art and music and has an expensive taste in precious gold.
TON Golden Speakers Glow with Elegance
1. Luxury Home Decor Technology - Incorporating high-end finishes and design into technology products for the home creates an opportunity to appeal to consumers with refined tastes.
2. Art-inspired Tech Accessories - Integrating decorative elements and artistic influence into technology accessories offers a unique selling point to customers looking for products that stand out.
3. Elevated Audio Experiences - Developing speakers and audio devices that enhance sound in aesthetically pleasing packages creates opportunities for premium pricing and target customers with a focus on high-quality audio.
1. Home Technology - Expanding the high-end home technology market by incorporating art and luxury finishes to speakers and other devices.
2. Audio Equipment - Opportunity to target audiophiles with sophisticated and eye-catching audio products that produce quality sound in an elegant design.
3. Luxury Home Decor - Creating integrated technology products with art deco designs offers luxury home decor companies the opportunity to branch out into the audio device industry.