The Tom Lander 'Glamorous Winter' spread for Dazed Magazine features Victorian-inspired winter looks including funky headgear, puffy coats and face-covering scarves. The shoot takes a successful tack at adding excitement to the cold gray season by integrating innovative fashion.
Model Tom Lander sizzles enough to melt the snow in this spread, rocking his funky haircut to the full effect. Ultimately, the Tom Lander 'Glamorous Winter' spread is enough to keep you warm on those cold stormy nights.
The Tom Lander 'Glamorous Winter' Spread for Dazed Magazine
1. Victorian-inspired Menswear - Designing a modern take on Victorian-inspired menswear could create a new trend for high-fashion men's clothing.
2. Winter Fashion Innovation - There is an opportunity for designers to create innovative winter fashion that melds functionality with high-fashion for the contemporary winter wardrobe.
3. Unconventional Winter Accessories - Designers can explore creating unconventional winter accessories like funky headgear and face-covering scarves to add excitement to winter fashion.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers could focus on creating a new market around high-fashion menswear inspired by the Victorian era.
2. Winter Clothing - Winter clothing manufacturers could create innovative winter fashion that melds functionality with high-fashion for the contemporary winter wardrobe.
3. Accessories Industry - There is an opportunity for designers in the accessories industry to create unconventional winter accessories like funky headgear and face-covering scarves.