The Tolomeo Lamp has been designed by Artemide as a workspace illumination solution for maximizing cleanliness without losing sight of stylistic needs. The lamp is equipped with INTEGRALIS technology that acts as a laser for neutralizing bacteria, mold and fungi on the surface in the spotlight. This will function effectively for eradicating existing pathogens, while also preventing them from surviving when new ones are introduced.
The Tolomeo Lamp identifies a method of passively cleaning an office environment and supporting a return to pre-pandemic workspace lifestyles. The lamp is expected to be showcased at Salone del Mobile in June 2022 with availability and pricing to be announced thereafter. The lamp maintains a stylish design with a polished aluminum construction and adjustable angling.
Image Credit: Artemide
The Tolomeo Lamp Neutralizes Bacteria, Fungi and More
1. Workplace Sanitization Lighting - Opportunity to innovate with lighting fixtures that weaves in sanitization technology
2. INTEGRALIS Technology Integration - Developing a popular sanitization technology and integrating it into diverse products
3. Passive Office Cleaning - Rethinking office design and workflow to build systems that passively clean office spaces
1. Lighting Industry - Companies developing lighting fixtures which double as sanitization devices stand to benefit from market demand
2. Office Design Industry - Opportunity in rethinking and innovating new office designs and workflow that incorporate passive sanitation mechanisms
3. Sanitation Products Industry - Opportunity in developing sanitation technology that can be seamlessly integrated with diverse products