Originally conceived of in 1953, this timeless coffee table is just as relevant today as it was more than 60 years ago. The pieces are a part of legendary industrial designer Paul McCobb's 'Planner Group Series.' They are characterized by a minimalist aesthetic that makes use of refined materials. This creates a stylishly elegant ambiance for the piece that has the ability to be the focal point of any living room.
Absolutely visually striking, the design-driven timeless coffee tables are an example of how styles persist throughout whether that be through nostalgia or contemporary revival. The furniture boasts marble table tops and skinny steel bases. Released by the Republic of Fritz Hansen, Paul McCobb's legacy lives in three exquisite variations — a circular, a rectangular, and a square timeless coffee table.
Fritz Hansen is Relaunching Paul McCobb's Stylish Furniture Offering
1. Revival of Vintage Designs - The relaunch of Paul McCobb's timeless coffee table shows the trend of bringing back vintage designs for contemporary consumers.
2. Minimalist Aesthetics - The minimalist aesthetic of Paul McCobb's Planner Group Series coffee tables reflects the growing trend of simplicity and refined materials in furniture design.
3. Statement Furniture Pieces - The visually striking timeless coffee tables present an opportunity for businesses to create statement furniture pieces that can be the focal point of any living room.
1. Furniture Design - The relaunch of Paul McCobb's coffee tables suggests opportunities for furniture designers to incorporate vintage designs and minimalist aesthetics in their products.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can utilize the timeless coffee tables to create stylishly elegant living room spaces that draw attention to these statement furniture pieces.
3. Home Decor Retail - Home decor retailers can benefit from the revival of vintage designs by offering unique and visually striking coffee tables that cater to consumers' desire for statement pieces.