For the love of Gaga, ‘Timeless’ by Karolina Jassek and Dominik Smialowski reminds me of what would happen if Lady Gaga met Marie Antoinette for tea and crumpets. This fashion fantasy illustrates the magic that’s made when bodysuits get a long, ruffled train.
We’ve featured the work of this dynamic duo before; Dominik Smialowski is just the sort of photographer that can do costume designer Karolina Jassek’s work justice. See more images from the shoot above.
'Timeless' by Karolina Jassek & Dominik Smialowski is Right on Time
1. Renaissance-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create modern interpretations of historical clothing, merging traditional elements with contemporary styles.
2. Exaggerated Train Designs - Innovative approaches to incorporating long, dramatic trains into clothing designs, creating a sense of fantasy and drama.
3. Collaborative Fashion Photography - Collaboration between photographers and costume designers to capture the essence and beauty of fashion creations in unique and captivating ways.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore the use of Renaissance-inspired elements in their collections, offering unique and trend-setting designs.
2. Photography - Photographers can specialize in capturing the intricacies and beauty of fashion designs, collaborating with costume designers to create visually stunning images.
3. Art and Design Education - Art and design institutions can offer courses or programs that focus on the fusion of historical and contemporary fashion, nurturing the next generation of innovative fashion designers and photographers.