The Tim Tadder Female Water Wigs photography is a futuristic liquefied extension to his first collection of liquid hair photos.
In the original series, the Los Angeles photographer threw water-filled balloons at the heads of eccentric bald men and photographed the reaction. This time, Tadder used women who had either shaved their luscious locks or worn a bald cap. The same process of tossing exploding liquid balloons was repeated. Women were chosen for their striking characteristics and given new visionary hairdos using clear liquid and the manipulative capabilities of design programs. They were dressed in latex jumpsuits that would pair perfectly with their water makeovers.
The Tim Tadder Female Water Wigs photos ooze brilliance. They are a combination of luminescent fashion photography and revolutionary vivaciousness.
The Tim Tadder Female Water Wigs Series is Vibrantly Fresh
1. Liquefied Hair Photography - Creating stunning hairdos using clear liquid and design programs presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion photography industry.
2. Water-based Transformations - Utilizing water-filled balloons to create unique and visionary hair makeovers opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the beauty industry.
3. Manipulative Design Programs - Exploring the manipulative capabilities of design programs to create inventive and striking hairstyles provides disruptive innovation opportunities in the technology and beauty industries.
1. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry can benefit from embracing the trend of liquefied hair photography to create visually stunning and innovative images.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can leverage water-based transformations to offer unique and eye-catching hair makeovers that stand out from the crowd.
3. Technology - The technology industry can explore and develop cutting-edge design programs that allow for the manipulation and creation of striking and visionary hairstyles.