Brands know just what to do to tug at consumers' heartstrings -- introduce an adorable baby into the advertising, the way the Tiffany & Co Fall 2011 ad campaign has done.
Modeled by Doutzen Kroes, the Tiffany & Co Fall 2011 ads are sweetly demure, featuring the model racing down an urban street with a bunch of cherry-red balloons and snuggling up with her cute baby in a cozy cocoon-style sweater. Kroes is also shown wearing a slick city coat and the latest Tiffany & Co designs, including a large pendant, chic bracelets and an elegant diamond ring.
The Tiffany & Co Fall 2011 campaign was styled by Fashion Editor Brana Wolf and photographed by Peter Lindbergh of 2b Management. Kroes' hair was styled by Serge Normant and her makeup done by Virginia Young.
The Tiffany & Co Fall 2011 Campaign Features Doutzen Kroes and her Baby
1. Baby-focused Ads - Advertising campaigns that feature babies or young children are increasingly effective in eliciting emotional responses from consumers.
2. Model Mom Ads - Ads featuring model mothers can create relatable and aspirational images for women who are also mothers.
3. Adorable Ads - The use of cute and endearing imagery in ads can evoke positive emotional responses and help build brand recognition and loyalty.
1. Fashion and Jewelry - In the fashion and jewelry industries, using models and children in advertisements can create relatable and aspirational imagery for consumers.
2. Baby and Parenting - Companies in the baby and parenting industry can create effective advertising campaigns by incorporating cute and heartwarming imagery featuring parents and children.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing agencies can harness the power of adorable imagery to build stronger emotional connections between consumers and brands.