If you've ever flown from Europe to Asia with multiple stops in between, you would definitely appreciate this watch designed by Jacky Wu, Neo Chen & Eric Liu. Ticketime is a boarding pass as well as a wristwatch given out by the airline for use during the journey.
The fringe of the ticket is made of electronic paper that can be torn off and strapped to your wrist like a watch at time of boarding. The airline presets the watch to the destination timezone and you get to continue to wear it until you board your return flight. Upon check in for the flight back, the watch must be returned to the airline.
I can picture a long line of people missing their flight, not because they didn't make it to the airport in time, but because they want to keep this great looking watch!
1. E-paper Wearable Technology - This trend highlights the use of electronic paper in wearable devices, providing a unique and innovative user experience.
2. Multi-purpose Travel Accessories - This trend focuses on the development of travel accessories that serve more than one function, enhancing convenience for travelers.
3. Airline Branded Merchandise - This trend explores the growing popularity of airlines offering branded merchandise as a way to enhance their brand image and create unique souvenirs for travelers.
1. Wearable Technology - The wearable technology industry can leverage e-paper technology to create innovative and customizable devices for various applications.
2. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can capitalize on the demand for multi-purpose travel accessories by offering innovative products that enhance the travel experience.
3. Branding and Marketing - The branding and marketing industry can assist airlines in developing unique merchandise that not only promotes the brand, but also serves as a functional and desirable product for customers.