An increasing number of powered skateboards and scooters have been entering the market as of late as consumers seek out solutions for use in urban areas, which has prompted the development of the 'Thundrblade' electric inline skates. The motor-powered system can be used with your existing skates thanks to the frame purchase option or can come as a fully featured pair that can be used straight out of the box for getting around town. The skates are integrated with 1,000 watt motors that will provide wearers with the ability to get around at impressive speeds.
The 'Thundrblade' electric inline skates also feature a regenerative braking system that will divert power back to the battery when applied to extend battery life.
'Thundrblade' Electric Inline Skates Have Regenerative Brakes
1. Powered Skate Systems - Opportunity for developing motor-powered skate systems for urban transportation.
2. Regenerative Brakes - Opportunity for integrating regenerative braking systems into various personal mobility devices.
3. High-speed Wearable Transportation - Opportunity for creating high-speed wearable transportation devices for urban commuting.
1. Personal Mobility - Opportunity for personal mobility companies to develop innovative electric skate systems.
2. Sports Equipment - Opportunity for sports equipment manufacturers to introduce electric inline skates with regenerative braking.
3. Wearable Technology - Opportunity for wearable tech companies to explore the development of high-speed wearable transportation devices.