City streets in major cities around the world are overwhelmed by traffic and making it clear that the only way to go is upward for transportation, which is exactly what the conceptual Thrustcycle 'GyroDrone' would enable.
Designed by Clyde Igarashi, the motorcycle features a futuristic motorbike body that has been paired with downward-facing propellers on either side to provide upward momentum for gracefully flying over traffic. The rear thruster provides propulsion forward to get the rider from point A to B in a far quicker manner than is possible on the ground.
The conceptual Thrustcycle 'GyroDrone' speaks to the rise of single-person vehicles as well as the rise of airborne transportation solutions as urban areas continue to become congested.
The Thrustcycle 'GyroDrone' Lets Riders Bypass Ground Traffic
1. Single-person Vehicles - The rise of single-person vehicles presents an opportunity for innovative transportation solutions that can bypass ground traffic.
2. Airborne Transportation - The increasing congestion in urban areas calls for disruptive innovation in airborne transportation to alleviate traffic problems.
3. Futuristic Motorbikes - The demand for futuristic motorbikes that can hover or fly over ground traffic creates a market for innovative designs and technologies.
1. Transportation - The transportation industry can explore new opportunities in developing and manufacturing single-person vehicles and airborne transportation systems.
2. Automotive - The automotive industry can leverage advancements in futuristic motorbike design and propulsion technologies to create innovative vehicles that bypass ground traffic.
3. Urban Infrastructure - The urban infrastructure industry can adapt to the trends of single-person vehicles and airborne transportation by implementing necessary infrastructure for their operation.