As the models of the menswear Thom Browne Fall 2013 collection strut down the runway, the extravagant message coming from the boxy top hats and square-like blazers make quite an impression. This Amish-inspired collection focuses on the traditional sense of a man's suit and spices it up with the infusion of modern American culture. The contradiction of the traditional ideology of menswear from the Amish community, combined with the upscale idea of haute couture in the new millennia, gives this collection an interesting amalgamation of tones and components.
From grey silhouettes to black tweeds, the Thom Browne Fall 2013 menswear collection focuses on updating the old. Thom Browne is no stranger to reinventing old cultures, as seen in his Brauhaus Spring 2013 collection.
Thom Browne Fall 2013 Menswear Runway Showcases Broad Features
1. Amish-inspired Fashion - Exploring traditional Amish aesthetics in modern fashion, creating a unique and unexpected juxtaposition.
2. Reinventing Classic Menswear - Updating and modernizing traditional men's fashion with innovative design elements and materials.
3. Cultural Fusion in Fashion - Blending of different cultures and aesthetics to create new and intriguing fashion styles.
1. Fashion Design - Opportunity for designers to create boundary-pushing fashion collections that combine traditional and contemporary influences.
2. Luxury Retail - New markets and consumer segments can emerge from the demand for unique and unconventional fashion.
3. Fashion Trends Forecasting - Research and analysis required to identify emerging cultural and historical influences on fashion to guide future design and marketing strategies.