Beloved cartoon character Mickey Mouse turns 90 this year and to celebrate the anniversary, Disney opened up the 'Mickey: The True Original Exhibition' in New York. The art exhibit is full of interactive activities and commemorative art pieces of Mickey Mouse. The space is 16,000 square feet and it boasts artwork honoring the cartoon all throughout the mouse's career through forms of visual art, interactive art and pieces designed by Darren Romanelli.
The exhibit also holds purchasable merchandise, including works with Vans, Opening Ceremony, rag & bone and more. There are also items aside apparel including toys, food, books, art stationery, keychains, headphones, kitchen appliances and more. The Mickey: The True Original Exhibition will be open from now throughout February 10th next year in New York.
Mickey: The True Original Exhibition Features a Disney Icon
1. Cartoon Icon Celebrations - Opportunity to create interactive cartoon-based art exhibits and installations for anniversary celebrations.
2. Merchandising Collaborations - Opportunity for collaborations between cartoon franchises and companies to release commemorative merchandise.
3. Interactive Art Installations - Opportunity to create immersive, interactive art installations for fans of beloved cartoon franchises.
1. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment brands to create similar interactive exhibits for anniversary celebrations of beloved characters.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with cartoon franchises and create unique commemorative merchandise.
3. Art - Opportunity for artists to create interactive, immersive installations based on beloved cartoon franchises.