Plus Minus Designs is literally brightening the with the Solar Pebble. This mini-eco charger also doubles as a lamp. This excites me very much.
A lot of rural countries around the world don’t have access to electricity, which means no light at night and a long walk to cities to charge electronics. The Solar Pebble runs off of batteries that can recharged by the sun, which means that this bad boy never needs to be hooked up. The world needs this solar-powered pebble and it needs it now.
The Solar Pebble from Plus Minus Designs Doubles as a Lamp
1. Solar-powered Chargers - The trend of solar-powered chargers offers disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses to address the lack of electricity access in rural countries.
2. Multi-functional Designs - The trend of multi-functional designs presents disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses to create products that serve multiple purposes, like the Solar Pebble doubling as a lamp.
3. Renewable Energy Solutions - The trend of renewable energy solutions provides disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses to develop sustainable alternatives, such as the Solar Pebble using solar power to recharge batteries.
1. Renewable Energy - The renewable energy industry can leverage the trend of solar-powered chargers to provide clean and accessible energy solutions for remote areas.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can tap into the trend of multi-functional designs to create innovative products that combine practicality and versatility, like the Solar Pebble.
3. Sustainability - The sustainability industry can benefit from the trend of renewable energy solutions by developing and promoting eco-friendly and efficient products, such as the Solar Pebble.