Designed by Alena Prokhorova, the Shhh Chair provides ample privacy with its cocoon-like shape. This office chair is ideal for shared workspaces. With two height varieties, the Shhh chair acts as a personal room divider. Its body expands into long panels that surround the user with noise-absorbing material.
When taking a call or working on a focus-requiring task, this privacy chair acts as a sound barrier. Users can opt for one of two heights: the elbow level chair keeps the user focused on their task and allows engagement with others, and the high panel chair acts as a complete privacy barrier. Available in muted beige and brown color schemes, the Shhh Chair fits seamlessly into any design scheme.
Image Credit: Yanko Design
The Shhh Chair is Designed by Alena Prokhorova With Varying Heights
1. Modular Privacy Furniture - The concept of modular privacy furniture can be expanded to other pieces of furniture and interiors to offer different variations of privacy and focus opportunities in shared spaces.
2. Noise-cancelling Workspaces - The demand for noise-cancelling workspaces will increase as more people work in open-plan offices, leading to opportunities for innovative solutions that provide privacy and minimize noise disruption.
3. Personalized Office Solutions - The demand for personalized office solutions will increase as the need for flexible, adaptable workspace configurations becomes more important, leading to opportunities for customizable furniture and fixtures.
1. Office Furniture - The office furniture industry will need to adapt to the demand for privacy-focused furniture solutions in shared spaces to remain competitive in the market.
2. Workspace Design - Workspace designers will need to incorporate privacy-focused design solutions that offer modular alternatives for shared spaces to meet the needs of modern workers.
3. Acoustic Solutions - The industry of acoustic solutions will have an opportunity to develop sound-absorbing materials and techniques that can be incorporated into furniture and interiors to create more private, peaceful workspaces.