If you don't already know, spider silk is one of the strongest, most flexible materials out there, which stood as the inspiration for The North Face Moon Parka, which is crafted from synthetic spider silk. Spider silk is strong than steel (yes, you read that correctly) and has been analyzed by the Spiber team for over 11 years in a bid to replicate the material in a form that could be utilized to make clothing. The result of the research and development is The North Face Moon Parka, which is currently on tour in Japan; according to reports, it'll be available for purchase in 2016.
The North Face Moon Parka is proven to be a durable, long-lasting option that is sure to win over consumers when released next year.
The North Face Moon Parka is Crafted from Synthetic Spider Silk for Performance
1. Synthetic Spider Silk Clothing - The development of synthetic spider silk materials for clothing has enormous potential for high-performance and durable products.
2. Alternative Materials for Clothing - The use of innovative materials in clothing, like spider silk, has significant disruptive potential for traditional textiles.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Utilizing sustainable materials like synthetic spider silk can help lead the way for environmentally conscious clothing production.
1. Outdoor Apparel - The use of synthetic spider silk could transform the outdoor apparel industry by providing high-performance and durable options for consumers.
2. Sports Apparel - The use of innovative materials in sports apparel could disrupt the industry with new high-performance and long-lasting products.
3. Eco-friendly Fashion - The development of sustainable materials for clothing can help shape a new era of environmentally conscious fashion production.