The NoMad Cocktail Book has been penned by Bar Director Leo Robitschek of the NoMad Bar in Manhattan as a publication for those with a penchant for premium spirits and libations to pick up. Packed with more than 300 cocktail recipes, the book also includes a range of premium illustrations, descriptions, service manuals and more for curious mixologists to appreciate. The book is likely to come as a welcome addition to the bar of any avid or amateur at-home mixologist seeking to enhance their practice with a bit of high-end expertise.
The NoMad Cocktail Book was originally published as a part of The NoMad Cookbook but is now available as a standalone publication given the increasing popularity of at-home mixology amongst consumers.
The NoMad Cocktail Book by Leo Robitschek Includes Over 300 Recipes
1. Premium Cocktail Recipes - Opportunity for creating and marketing high-end cocktail recipe books tailored to at-home mixologists seeking to elevate their cocktail-making skills.
2. Illustrated Mixology Guides - Disruptive potential in developing visually appealing cocktail recipe books with premium illustrations and service manuals that cater to the needs of curious mixologists.
3. Rise of At-home Mixology - Innovation potential in capitalizing on the growing trend of consumers seeking to enhance their mixology skills through self-guided practice at home.
1. Publishing - Opportunity for publishers to release cocktail recipe books that cater to the increasing demand for premium mixology knowledge and expertise.
2. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity for hotels and restaurants to create branded mixology books as part of their marketing strategy and to extend brand reach beyond physical locations.
3. E-commerce - Potential for online retailers to offer a wide range of premium cocktail recipe books to cater to the burgeoning market of at-home mixologists looking for high-end mixology resources.