The Vogue UK The New Modern editorial places model Kati Nescher within a set of large bow ties. The hair pieces stand high up above Nescher's head, drawing attention to her cranium above all else.
The New Modern is a part of the magazine's February 2013 edition. Photographer Patrick Demarchelier was called upon to capture these aggressive head pieces, all of which were selected by stylist Lucinda Chambers.
Chambers paired the dainty bows with tailored, ladylike pieces, seen in the images via ivory gloves, sleek trench coats, a-line skirts and thick body suits. While the accessories may be over the top for some, these ensembles are quite approachable as the cuts, colors and styles are classic.
The Vogue UK The New Modern Photoshoot is Elegantly Wrapped
1. Aggressive Headpieces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design innovative headpieces that push boundaries and challenge traditional fashion norms.
2. Tailored Ladylike Pieces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create modern, tailored clothing with a feminine touch that breaks away from traditional fashion stereotypes.
3. Classic Cuts and Styles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable fashion lines that prioritize timeless designs, colors, and cuts for a more sustainable and long-lasting wardrobe.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore sustainable materials and production techniques to create innovative and environmentally-friendly fashion products.
2. Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate technology and functionality into accessories for a more modern and multi-purpose approach to fashion.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with unconventional photography techniques and concepts to redefine traditional beauty standards and capture unique perspectives.