The newest product from clean, minimalist and genderless body care brand Nécessaire is The Neck Serum, which takes the form of a daily multi-peptide treatment with clinically proven concentrations to boost the skin's ability to create collagen. The fast-absorbing formula is infused with a 9% peptide blend of five peptides, along with niacinamide, squalane and rose water. Thanks to its unique formula, the serum doubles as a moisturizer and it's free from silicones, parabens and more.
The soothing neck serum to target aging and tech necks can be found in a 100% recyclable glass bottle. This targeted emulsion is useful for minimizing signs of lines, wrinkles, sagginess, crepiness and discoloration. Additionally, the clean, free-from formula is vegan, plastic-neutral, climate-neutral and hypoallergenic.
The Neck Serum Triggers the Skin's Ability to Create Collagen
1. Multi-peptide Treatments - Body care brands can focus on creating multi-peptide treatments to boost skin's collagen production.
2. Tech Neck Solutions - Tech neck solutions can be created to target signs of aging and discoloration caused by constant screen use.
3. Minimalist Packaging - Body care brands can focus on creating neck serums in minimalist, 100% recyclable glass packaging.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Beauty and personal care companies can create collagen-stimulating neck serums to cater to consumers' desire for anti-aging solutions.
2. Wellness - Wellness brands can incorporate neck serums in their product line to offer a more holistic approach to skincare and anti-aging solutions.
3. Sustainability - Sustainability-focused companies can focus on creating neck serums in sustainable packaging and formulas that are plastic-neutral and climate-neutral.