The Man Who Fell Down to Earth in Sublime Magazine is an editorial starring model Michael Pollinger that features some seriously futuristic fashion. Photographer and stylist Krzysztof Wyzynski captured Pollinger in a series of geometric and architectural separates by Kana Shirouchi.
Kana Shirouchi, a recent graduate of Central Saint Martins College, also assisted Wyzynski in styling The Man Who Fell Down to Earth. The pictorial follows Michael Pollinger as he walks down urban streets and alleys, vamping and stretching as he goes.
My favorite shot from this editorial is the black-and-white photo in which Pollinger stands facing the camera with his arms outstretched and head tilted towards the sky. His pose is powerful yet vulnerable, confident yet welcoming. The photo shoot appears in Sublime Magazine's latest issue.
The Man Who Fell Down to Earth in Sublime Magazine is Futuristic
1. Geometric Fashion - The emerging trend of geometric fashion can be leveraged for disruptive innovation by incorporating 3D printing technology into clothing production.
2. Futuristic Menswear - The trend of futuristic menswear offers opportunities for innovation in wearable technology, such as integrating sensors or smart textiles into clothing.
3. Architectural Separates - The trend of incorporating architectural elements into fashion separates can be leveraged for redefining utility and function in clothing, such as incorporating pockets or other practical features into clothing design.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage these trends to create new product lines that incorporate technology and functional design elements to meet the changing needs of consumers.
2. 3D Printing Industry - The 3D printing industry can benefit from the trend of geometric fashion by developing new materials and techniques for producing complex geometric shapes and patterns in clothing.
3. Wearable Technology Industry - The wearable technology industry can capitalize on the trend of futuristic menswear by creating innovative clothing designs that incorporate sensors, smart textiles, and other advanced features.