An installation titled 'The Journey of a Drop' by Rolf Sachs displays various fascinating facts about the momentum and fall of single drops.
This sensory installation invites guests to experience the precision of something quite simple. Part of the London Design Festival, the piece is located at the Henry Cole Staircase. It consists of a dispenser that invites the eye to the heavens. The drop of each colored liquid is meant to inspire a dramatic observation and engage both visual and emotional attention to something quite simple.
Once said drop hits its destination, its corresponding primary color appears to dissolve in the host fluid. The Journey of a Drop by Rolf Sachs beckons guests to heighten their curiosity and examine the precision of simplicity.
'The Journey of a Drop' by Rolf Sachs Captures a Fleeting Sentiment
1. Enhanced Sensory Experience - Installations that offer multi-sensory experiences to captivate and engage visitors.
2. Minimalism Reinvented - Sculptural designs that tranform basic elements into captivating and thought-provoking works of art.
3. Interactive Art - Interactive art installations that allow viewers to participate and engage with the art in a unique and personal way.
1. Art Installation - The art installation industry can take advantage of utilizing multi-sensory experiences to create engaging exhibitions for visitors.
2. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate interactive installations and transform basic elements, such as drops of water, into captivating and memorable experiences.
3. Museum - Museums can create innovative and interactive exhibits that bring a new dimension to art and science displays.