Rapper Playboi Carti introduces his own ready-to-drink cocktail named the Hardscatto made in collaboration with Thomas Ashbourne. It joins the brand's RTD Craft Spirits brand which has cocktails made with other celebrities as well, including names of John Cena, Ashley Benson, Vanessa Hudgens, and much more.
The Hardscatto is made with vodka and blended with mores of elderflower, apricot, peach, and muscat blanc grapes. It has a 40 proof 20% ABV and has a recipe that is gluten-free and kosher. To mark this special launch, Playboi Carti starred in a video commercial alongside the alcohol figure Thomas Ashbourne. The two chat and the rapper says he has been "drinking trash." The sets are available in either eight-pack cans or a 375ml bottle.
Image Credit: Thomas Ashbourne
Playboi Carti Drops the Hardscatto Cocktail with Thomas Ashbourne
1. Celebrity-collaborative Beverages - Opportunities for businesses to collaborate with popular influencers and celebrities to create branded beverages that can attract a wider audience and generate more sales.
2. Ready-to-drink Cocktails - The rise of convenient and pre-packaged alcoholic beverages, presents opportunities for companies to innovate in ready-to-drink cocktails and capitalize on consumer demand for convenience.
3. Gluten-free and Kosher Alcoholic Beverages - Making cocktails that cater to specific dietary requirements provides disruptive innovations in the alcohol industry and creates new audiences for brands to target.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Creating a celebrity-branded line of pre-made cocktails can help brands improve sales and customer engagement of alcoholic beverages
2. Influencer Marketing - Incorporating influencer marketing in promoting celebrity-branded RTD cocktails can aid in brand awareness and expansion.
3. Specialty Dietary Food and Drinks - Brands in the alcoholic beverage industry can innovate with specialty alcoholic products, such as gluten-free and kosher cocktails to cater to particular segments of consumers who are more conscious about their diet.