As we move into a world that is more technological advanced, every aspect of our lives begin to reflect those changes. For instance more people are working from home and interacting with their co-workers via video conference calls. Suits are typically a requirement for those meetings, but won't a business bib do the job?
The business bibs allows you to fool your boss and co-workers into thinking that you're wearing a suit when in fact it's just a half suit. It's perfect because for one thing you still don't need to wear pants and it's a shirt, tie and jacket all in one. Prices range from $135 to $150, but really what you're paying for is a highly skilled personal shopper.
Business On Top, Party Below
1. Remote Work Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of stylish tops or accessories designed specifically for video conference calls.
2. Personal Shoppers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create an on-demand personal shopper service that curates tailored clothing options for virtual meetings.
3. Hybrid Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design clothing items that combine professional and casual elements, catering to the changing nature of work environments.
1. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build an online platform that sells specialized clothing and accessories for remote workers.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with fashion designers to create unconventional workwear collections inspired by the shift towards remote work.
3. Personal Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a personalized styling app that recommends virtual meeting outfits based on individual preferences and company dress codes.