The Good Patch is a company kickstarted by experienced business owner David Nicholson and hemp industry advocate Betsy Scanlan. The brand is dedicated to providing consumers with offerings that embrace the helpful and non-psychoactive properties of cannabis.
A great example of The Good Patch's product range is the 'Calm Patch' — a tool that is considered "beginner-friendly" and one that can be easily added to the weekly routine. The sheet is intended to "take the edge off" and can be utilized morning and nights. It boasts 15 milligrams of premium hemp extract and menthol. Individuals can apply the product onto any venous area of the skin and can leave on for a maximum of 24 hours to experience the full effects.
The Good Patch makes this product also quite affordable at $12 USD.
The Good Patch Offers a Product That Will Take the Edge Off
1. Cbd-infused Products - As consumers become more curious about and accepting of CBD, the market for CBD-infused products (such as patches) is likely to grow.
2. Alternative Health Solutions - The Good Patch is part of a larger trend toward leveraging natural and alternative solutions for health and wellness, which creates opportunities for businesses in this space.
3. Beginner-friendly Products - By targeting consumers who are new to the CBD market, products like The Good Patch's Calm Patch offer a unique opportunity for companies to capture a wider audience.
1. CBD Industry - As the market for CBD grows, companies with a focus on CBD products like patches are poised to take advantage of this trend.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - The Good Patch's focus on providing natural health solutions aligns with the growing demand for natural and alternative health products.
3. Beauty Industry - As more consumers become interested in integrating CBD into their beauty routines, companies that offer CBD-infused beauty products could see significant growth.