Denim Tears launches the new The Fight collection for the season as it is designed to celebrate and pay homage to Jack Johnson. He was the first-ever African-American boxer to be the heavyweight champion during the Jim Crow-America back in 1908.
The brand has been dedicated to launching products that celebrate justice, bring awareness to social change, black empowerment, and more. This collection continues to add on to those efforts as the variety of clothing range from hoodies, to shorts, to tees, and more. Additionally, the capsule also features a set of boxing gloves that have the same Pan-American flag emblem as the brand's recent collaboration alongside Converse. The black hoodie and tee feature a cartoon iteration of Johnson throwing a haymaker.
Image Credit: Denim Tears
Denim Tears Drops The Fight Collection Celebrating Jack Johnson
1. Social Justice Collections - There is an opportunity for brands to release collections that celebrate social justice heroes and their accomplishments.
2. Nostalgic Apparel - There is an opportunity for brands to create clothing that honors historical figures and moments using a nostalgic design aesthetic.
3. Activewear Collaborations - There is an opportunity for brands to collaborate with activewear companies to release collections that celebrate sports heroes.
1. Apparel Industry - The apparel industry has the opportunity to release collections that celebrate social justice and historical figures.
2. Sportswear Industry - The sportswear industry has the opportunity to collaborate with apparel brands to release collections that honor sports heroes.
3. Nostalgia Industry - The nostalgia industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the trend of historical fashion and produce merchandise that celebrates historical figures.