Fusion NYC models Max Van Isser and Tristan Cathers star in 'The Face' Male Model Scene exclusive editorial. The duo is captured by photographer Natth Jaturapahu's lens as they sport a series of androgynous garments and jewelry pieces.
Embracing gold sequins and ornate accent accessories, stylist Michael Stallings dresses the models in shimmering staples and embroidered ensembles. From metallics to sparkles, Max and Tristan's elegant garments are paired with sea-shell adorned necklaces, heavy chain chokers and animal inspired bangles.
'The Face' Male Model Scene online editorial exclusive embraces excess and a 'more is more' style aesthetic. This striking fashion story opposes tradition and highlights androgynous staples and accessory pieces from top designer labels that include Givenchy, Dior and H&M to name a few.
The Face Male Model Scene Exclusive Embraces Gold Accessories
1. Androgynous Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create gender-neutral clothing and accessories that challenge traditional fashion norms.
2. Embellished Accessories - Potential for jewelry designers to experiment with ornate and unique accent pieces to complement fashion garments.
3. Excess Style Aesthetic - Chance for fashion brands to embrace maximalism and create bold, statement-making designs.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for designers to explore androgynous fashion trends and create innovative, boundary-pushing designs.
2. Jewelry - Opportunity for jewelry designers to incorporate unconventional materials and elaborate details into their accessory designs.
3. Luxury - Potential for luxury brands to develop collections that cater to the demand for extravagant and bold fashion styles.