The Dive Motel is a well-appointed spot for hip travelers to call their temporary home when exploring the best that Nashville, Tennessee has to offer. Located at the former Key Motel, the motel embraces the heritage of the motor inn and features rooms as well as common areas that are all decorated with 70s-inspired accents. This includes ample wood paneling, shag carpet, disco balls, funky murals and much more that enable guests to enjoy the comforts of today in the style of yesteryear.
The Dive Motel has 23 rooms available and also features the Dive Bar where guests can enjoy drinks or meals all night long. A swim club on the property can be accessed by guests as well as locals through daily and monthly membership options.
Image Credit: The Dive Motel
The Dive Motel Has 23 Rooms with a Vintage-Inspired Design
1. Retro-themed Accommodations - Opportunity to create unique accommodations that transport guests back in time with nostalgic decor and ambiance.
2. 70s-inspired Design - Potential to incorporate 70s-inspired elements into various industries such as interior design and fashion to tap into nostalgia and retro trends.
3. Experience-driven Hospitality - Disruptive potential for hospitality businesses to offer immersive retro-themed experiences that appeal to a growing consumer desire for unique and memorable stays.
1. Hospitality - Hospitality industry can leverage the trend of retro-themed accommodations to create unique and nostalgic experiences for guests.
2. Interior Design - Interior design industry can explore incorporating 70s-inspired design elements into their projects, catering to clients seeking a nostalgic aesthetic.
3. Fashion - Fashion industry can tap into the 70s-inspired design trend, offering retro clothing and accessories that appeal to consumers seeking a vintage look.