Britney Spears is not the first to take inspiration from the Circus, which is the name of her latest album and the theme for her recent live performances. Fashion photography has previously tapped into the circus concept with some amazing photoshoots, like this one, “The Chicest Show On Earth.”
Shot by photographer Laspata DeCaro with models Jessica Stam and Gabriel Aubrey in a stylish blue hue, the photo shoot uses the Circus as the central theme in a way that showcases the fashion and clothes in an organic and fun way.
We have clowns, elephants, monkeys, baby tigers, carousel rides, cotton candy, balloons, swings and many more circus inspirations.
Check out the gallery for the captivating images and see 18 more at Fashiontography. Also make sure to check out more Jessica Stam editorials below.
The Chicest Show On Earth
1. Circus-themed Fashion - Fashion industry can explore the trend of incorporating circus themes into their designs and fashion shows, creating unique and captivating experiences for consumers.
2. Circus-inspired Photography - Photography industry can take inspiration from the circus concept to create imaginative and visually stunning photoshoots, capturing the attention of viewers and clients.
3. Organic and Fun Fashion Concepts - Creative designers can infuse their collections with a sense of organic and fun elements inspired by the circus, attracting fashion-forward consumers seeking unique and playful clothing options.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands and designers can explore the trend of circus-themed fashion to create disruptive and innovative designs that captivate consumers and set themselves apart in the market.
2. Photography Industry - Photographers can leverage the circus-inspired photography trend to offer clients unique and visually striking photoshoots that stand out in the industry.
3. Creative Design Industry - Creative designers can embrace the organic and fun fashion concepts inspired by the circus, presenting consumers with unconventional and playful clothing options that disrupt traditional fashion norms.