LATAM Airlines Group has announced a new partnership with travel bloggers The Bucket List Family and TECHNO, a non-profit organization that aims to raise awareness about poverty across Latin America. The company is known as Latin America's leading airline and aims to connect with an audience of Millennial parents with its latest influencer collaboration.
The Bucket List Family is a family of five who gained fame by traveling across the globe and documenting their experiences with a diverse following. "During a yearlong adventure, LATAM will take the family to key destinations in South America to explore the variety of cultures, and via their partnership with TECHO, present the family with the opportunity to give back to the communities by collaborating with local leaders."
LATAM Airlines Group's unique partnership aims to help impoverished communities with the help of popular influencers -- a family who can authentically engage with their following while raising awareness for a good cause.
Image Credit: The Bucket List family
LATAM AIrlines Collaborates with Bloggers The Bucket List Family
1. Influencer Partnerships - Brands are collaborating with popular influencers to authentically engage with their audience and raise awareness for social causes.
2. Travel Blogging - The travel blogging industry is growing as more individuals and families document their adventures and gain a following.
3. Social Impact Marketing - Companies are partnering with nonprofit organizations to create social impact campaigns that resonate with consumers and drive engagement.
1. Airlines - Airlines can create disruptive innovation opportunities by collaborating with influential travelers to showcase their destinations and differentiate their brand.
2. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can leverage the power of travel bloggers and influencers to promote destinations and experiences, attracting more travelers.
3. Nonprofit Organizations - Nonprofit organizations can explore partnerships with popular influencers to raise awareness for their causes and engage a wider audience in their mission.