Abbey Lee Kershaw, Sebastian Lund and Brad Kroenig go on a cool adventure for 'The Big Chill' in Harper's Bazaar. The editorial appears in the magazine's October 2010 issue and was photographed by Karl Lagerfeld.
Styled by George Cortina, 'The Big Chill' in Harper's Bazaar features a lot of fur, including the fuzzy knee-high boots from Chanel's F/W 2010 collection. The wintertime set was designed by Pierre Glanddier.
Implications - Many consumers consider being able to express their unique individuality at all times as a top priority. Regardless of their location or the activity in which they are participating, these consumers demand the option of distinguishing themselves amongst their peers. Businesses that are able to tailor to these needs will see large returns.
Abbey Lee Kershaw for The Big Chill in Harper's Bazaar
1. Winter Sport Fashion - There is a trend in winter sports fashion that emphasizes unique individuality and expressions through style across activities and locations.
2. Fur Trend in Fashion - There is a trend in incorporating fur in fashion, particularly in winter sportswear such as knee-high boots.
3. Magazine Editorial Trend - There is a trend in magazine editorials featuring winter sport fashion and adventure, showcasing potential marketing opportunities for winter sports and fashion brands.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the winter sports industry by incorporating unique individuality expressions and fur elements into their winter sportswear.
2. Winter Sports - Winter sports brands can market not only their equipment but also their fashion line for winter sports fashion showcasing the adventure component.
3. Magazine Publishing - Magazine publications can explore editorial opportunities showcasing winter sports fashion and adventure, creating a potential market niche for winter sports and fashion brands through collaboration.