The Beyond editorial has a sinister vibe to it that has almost everything to do with the fact that the main character in it has white, sightless eyeballs. An early Halloween treat for those who want to get into the spirit sooner rather than later, this editorial is quite spooky, even with the presence of the modern white canes used by the blind.
Shot by John Mitropoulos for Schon Magazine, The Beyond spread nevertheless has a witchlike theme that makes the use of this white stick seem more of a ruse than anything else. The oddity of the shoot is also present in the eccentric and eclectic styling, which was done by Yannis Kyriazos and Kleopatra Florioti. From futuristic prints to colorful layers and ethereal fabrics, The Beyond editorial will inspire some experimental styles.
Schon Magazine's The Beyond Spread Will Inspire Spooky Styles
1. Spooky Styles - Fashion and beauty industries can experiment with spooky styles and witchlike themes, possibly utilizing unconventional accessories such as white canes.
2. Eccentric Styling - Fashion and photography industries can explore eccentric and eclectic styling, incorporating futuristic prints and colorful layers for experimental shoots.
3. Early Halloween Spirit - Entertainment and retail industries can capitalize on the trend of consumers who enjoy getting into the Halloween spirit earlier by offering themed products starting in September.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can push the boundaries of traditional styling and explore spooky and eccentric themes.
2. Photography - The photography industry can experiment with unconventional styling and props for editorial and commercial shoots.
3. Retail - The retail industry can provide early Halloween-themed products to cater to the growing trend of fans who want to embrace the Halloween spirit earlier.