What a fun addition to your walls. Tetris is one of my favorite games, so the prospect of having an adjustable tetris mirror is definitely exciting for me.
The Tetris Mirror by UK designer Soner Ozenc is constructed out of thirteen interlocking mirrored acrylic panels. The mirror can be arranged to form a traditional rectangle, or broken apart into their individual puzzle blocks which give you a multitude of designs to come up with. The mirror comes in both A3 (11.7â€³ â€” 16.5â€³) and A4 (8.3â€³ â€” 11.7â€³) sizes, in either silver or gold reflective surfaces.
The designer does not elaborate on the mechanism of attaching the pieces, but I hope it is safe and they won't fall down on you.
1. Game-inspired Furniture - Incorporate elements of popular games into furniture design for a playful and nostalgic touch.
2. Modular Interlocking Designs - Create furniture and decor that can be easily disassembled and rearranged for customizable and versatile usage.
3. Reflective Surfaces - Utilize reflective surfaces in furniture and decor for a modern and sleek aesthetic.
1. Furniture - Furniture designers can add game-inspired pieces to their collections to attract a playful and nostalgic audience.
2. Home Decor - Home decor companies can incorporate modular and reflective designs in their products for a modern and customizable appeal.
3. Gaming and Technology - Gaming and technology companies can partner with furniture designers to offer unique, game-inspired pieces as merchandise or promotional items.