It's often said that patience is a virtue, but Interparcel's online game makes it possible to test your patience and measure just how much of a virtue you find it to be. In the digital world where just about anything is at your fingertips, it's no surprise that attention spans are shorter than ever. Rather than conducting a formal research study, this parcel delivery brand set up an online experience to see what happens when you're left waiting.
The Interparcel Patience site presents a mock test that seems to load forever. Users have the option to "reload" or "quit" and either option will conclude the test and tell you that you're impatient. This may just be a fun online test, but it's a good reminder that delivery companies are often working as as fast as humanly possible to get items to you.
Interparcel Offers a Way to Test Your Patience Online
1. Patience Evaluation Games - Brands can create online games to test user's patience and engagement, providing insights on consumer behavior.
2. Shortened Attention Spans - Businesses can develop strategies to grab and hold user attention on digital platforms, as attention spans continue to dwindle.
3. Informal Research Methods - Organizations can utilize unconventional methods, such as online games, to gain insights on user behavior and preferences.
1. Delivery Services - Parcel delivery brands can leverage online tools and gamification to enhance user engagement and customer loyalty.
2. Digital Marketing - Companies can utilize gamification and other unconventional methods to create effective marketing campaigns that capture and retain user attention.
3. Market Research - Research firms can explore the potential of informal research methods, such as online games, for collecting valuable and actionable data on consumer behavior.