Tesori d'Oriente is an established line of Italian beauty products that has been around for 20 years, which is proof that its products are strong enough to withstand the test of time. However, in order to reach a broader audience, Tesori d'Oriente consulted the Asterisco*lab agency for the development of a new identity for Tesori d’Oriente Hammam, one of its best sellers.
The new packaging for 'Hammam' is dark and dramatic, though very elegant. Unlike the previous packaging, the new design takes inspiration from Arabic copper and lanterns, which comes through with the intricate patterning and use of metallic film.
Although dark, the sheen of the containers is luminous and highlights some of the premium ingredients in the products, like Argan oil. The new packaging was adapted across a range of Tesori d'Oriente's beauty products, including creams, a shower oil, scrub and an eau de toilette fragrance.
The Tesori D'oriente Hammam Packaging is Arabic-Inspired
1. Dark Packaging Design - Brands can explore using dark and dramatic packaging designs that are elegant with intricate patterning and metallic film elements that allow the product to shine.
2. Arabic-inspired Design - There is an opportunity for brands to incorporate Arabic-inspired design elements, such as copper and lanterns, to create a unique and visually striking packaging for their products.
3. Highlighting Premium Ingredients - Brands can use luminous packaging with metallic film elements to highlight premium ingredients in their products to create a sense of luxury and exclusivity for the consumer.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Beauty and personal care brands can use dark and dramatic packaging designs with metallic film elements to highlight premium ingredients and create a sense of luxury for their customers.
2. Packaging and Printing - Packaging and printing companies can offer services to create dark and elegant packaging designs with intricate patterning and metallic film elements to help brands stand out on the shelf.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods brands can adopt Arabic-inspired design elements and incorporate luminous packaging with metallic film to highlight the premium ingredients in their products and create a sense of exclusivity for their customers.