In keeping with his shockingly seductive style, the Terry Richardson i-D Pre-Fall 2011 editorial screams wacky, sultry and totally out-of-the box. Red-headed vixen Lindsey Wixson takes to the lens in this quirky, laugh-inducing shoot which will have you licking your lips as she licks that melting ice cream cone.
Appropriately entitled ‘Ice Hot!,’ the shoot distorts Wixson’s facial expressions to complement the body-hugging, vintage leather styles of Versace that she sports throughout. The spread is reminscent of much of Richardson’s work with supermodels from Kate Moss to Eniko Mihalik and is perhaps an indicator of a new muse for the famed and controversial fashion photog.
Implications - In fashion, art and photography, sexually-charged images are often the source of much public buzz and media attention which drive consumers to models, photographers and publications who are boundary-less when it comes to controversy.
The Terry Richardson i-D Pre-Fall 2011 Spread is Downright Delicious
1. Sexually-charged Images - Creating boundary-pushing, controversial images can generate significant buzz and media attention in the fashion, art, and photography industries.
2. Quirky and Sultry Editorial Shoots - Producing offbeat and seductive editorial shoots can capture the attention of viewers and potentially establish new muses for photographers.
3. Vintage Leather Styles - Utilizing vintage leather fashion styles can add a unique and eye-catching element to fashion spreads and generate interest from consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion professionals can explore the potential of boundary-pushing, controversial images and offbeat editorial shoots to attract attention and drive consumer interest.
2. Art - Artists can experiment with sexually-charged images and vintage leather styles in their work to create visually compelling and thought-provoking pieces.
3. Photography - Photographers can take inspiration from the Terry Richardson i-D Pre-Fall 2011 spread to explore new muses and push the boundaries of their own artistic style.