The Terry Richardson-Aldo Fall/Winter 2011 commercial features the world's most famous photographer shooting something out of his traditional element. Most of Terry Richardson's shoots are heavy on the sex appeal, eschewing most of the conventions associated with high-fashion shoots for something a little more ethereal and gritty, but this is the exact opposite.
The fun-filled ad features two models (one being Matthew Gray Gubler of "500 Days of Summer" and "Criminal Minds" fame) showing engaging in a variety of activities while showing off the latest in Aldo formal shoes and casual wear.
The theme behind the Terry Richardson-Aldo ad is 'Get Lucky.' Do yourself a favor and heed their advice -- view the video to see Terry Richardson's director hand at work.
The Terry Richardson Aldo Fall Winter 2011 Ad is Carefree Cool
1. Fun Fashion Commercials - Fashion brands can utilize fun, lighthearted commercials to showcase their collections and attract a younger audience.
2. Celebrity Collaborations - Fashion brands can collaborate with celebrities to create engaging and dynamic advertising campaigns.
3. Casual Formalwear - The trend toward more casual work attire offers opportunities to fashion brands to create stylish and comfortable hybrid pieces.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate more humor and playfulness in their advertising to appeal to millennial audiences.
2. Advertising - The use of celebrity endorsements and playful storytelling can help create more dynamic and engaging advertisements.
3. Retail - Retailers can adapt to the trend towards more casual formalwear by introducing hybrid pieces that offer both style and comfort.