Remember the decade where people wanted to cram all sorts of devices onto their watches? Well here's a device that would have been a big hit back then. Indian company Telson has introduced the TWC 1150 camera watch phone.
Yep, its a wrist watch first then a phone second, and a digital camera third. This GSM handset includes lots of standard features including an infrared wireless earpiece, 256 color LCD, plug in camera, photo caller ID, a speaker phone, and support for polyphonic tones and voice recognition. Via Slashphone.
1. Camera Watch Phone Devices - The trend of incorporating camera and phone technologies into watches presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the wearables and mobile device industries.
2. Multi-functional Wearable Technology - The trend of combining multiple features and functionalities into a single wearable device presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the wearable and IoT industries.
3. Modular Wearable Devices - The trend of creating wearable devices with plug-in accessories and components presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the wearable and modular electronics industries.
1. Wearable Technology - By incorporating camera and phone technologies into watches, the wearable technology industry can create new product categories and expand their customer base.
2. Mobile Devices - The trend of camera watch phones presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the mobile device industry to create new products and features for their customers.
3. Electronics Accessories - The trend of modular wearable devices with plug-in accessories presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the electronics accessories industry to create new add-ons and components.