OMG, I want this. Freedom TV has 4,000 television channels from 78 countries! Now I can watch Dancing With The Stars and Sumo Dancing on the Most Dirty Dangerous Mythbuster Job Survivor in the native Bosnian.
FreedomTV says it’s legal… download some software to the ole PC/Mac and start watching. If you’re clever enough, you can hook it to the BATV (Big A$$ TeeVee.) For a $50 lifetime fee, I can watch until the divorce is final, the proceedings of which would start as soon as I start marathon flipping!
FreedomTV: From Dancing With The Stars to Sumo Dancing
1. Free TV Channels - The rise of free TV channels poses a disruptive innovation opportunity for traditional cable TV providers to shift their business models towards alternative revenue streams.
2. Global TV Streaming - The globalization of TV streaming services opens up opportunities for content creators and producers to expand and diversify their audiences through localized programming.
3. Personalized Streaming Services - The demand for personalized streaming services presents opportunities for entrepreneurs and startups to cater to niche audiences with exclusive content offerings.
1. Cable TV Providers - Traditional cable TV providers face a disruptive innovation opportunity to refine their business strategies by adopting alternative revenue streams, such as offering personalized streaming services.
2. Content Creators and Producers - Content creators and producers can tap into opportunities presented by the globalization of TV streaming to expand and diversify audiences across countries.
3. Entrepreneurs and Startups - Entrepreneurs and startups can identify opportunities posed by the demand for personalized streaming services and cater to niche audiences with exclusive content offerings.